Foods essential for each part of your body
Different parts of our body perform different tasks, likewise, they need different nutrients and supplements for their growth.
Interesting? as they are the parts of the same body, they need individual elements for their functioning and growth, let’s check it out.
The essential part to talk or walk or else for any action. It controls all the parts of our body so we have to keep active our brain for an active body. It is also called the manager of our body.
Here are some of the foods that help in the enrichment of brain’s health.
- Leafy vegetables
Which contain a high amount of Iron, omega 3 and DHA for brain health.
We know eyes are very precious, they have to be maintained safely.
Healthy eyes mean a healthy vision. Omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins A, C, and E help for good vision.
Here are the good foods for healthy eyes:
- leafy vegetables
- Oily fishes like salmon, tuna etc.,
- Eggs, nuts, beans, and other protein sources
- Citrus fruits or juices.
whether it is black or white a healthy skin only matters.
A healthy food gives us glowing skin and reduces the aging of your skin makes you look young.
- Olive oil
- Dark chocolate
- Green tea
- Citrus fruits
- Sunflower seeds
A healthy heart is important for long life, the rate of heart strokes are very high nowadays, to reduce this risk rate we have to include antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other essentials which help in reducing bad cholesterol levels and helps for maintaining a healthy heart.
Here are some amazing foods good for the heart:
- Beans, peas, chickpeas, and lentils-for fiber and antioxidants
- Broccoli -helps in lowering cholesterol levels and prevent heart disease.
- Berries -Rich in fiber, folate, iron, calcium, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
- Chia seeds and flax seeds -They are rich sources of omega3 fatty acids and helps in reducing high blood pressure.
- Green tea-Contains antioxidants and helps in reduction of cholesterol
- Spinach -Good source of dietary magnesium
- Tomatoes – Have lots of nutrients, fiber, potassium, vitamin C, folate, and choline all are good for our heart.
- Green vegetables -Consuming fresh vegetables every day helps to promote heart health because they are low in calories and sources of fiber, minerals, and vitamins.
Lungs play a major role in respiration, we have to cleanse our lungs to avoid breathing problems and chronic lungs diseases. Here are the foods that help in keeping our lungs clean and healthy.
- Fatty fish
We have to practice breathing exercises along with this.
We all know that the liver is the powerhouse of our body, produces bile juice which helps in digestion.
It also breaks down toxins like alcohol, medications and natural byproducts of metabolism.
Keeping your liver in good shape is important for maintaining health.
The foods that help in maintaining liver health are
- Blueberries and cranberries
- Pear fruit
- Olive oil
A healthy living habit along with this promotes liver health.
The human body is structured with bones it is difficult to do our daily chores if they become week.
we all know that calcium is important we need 700mg of calcium daily.
Here are the good sources of calcium:
- Milk, cheese and other dairy products.
- Leafy vegetables
- Soya beans
- Bony fishes
along with this vitamin D is also important for strong bones.
A good nutrition is important for healthy muscles, protein-rich foods are useful in gaining muscles here is the list of protein foods.
- Chicken breast
So, try to include a maximum of the mentioned food in your daily routine and make yourself healthy and energetic.