7 wonders yoga can do for your body and soul
Yoga is a traditional form of workout gifted by our ancestors, now it is adopted all over the world for a healthy living and a happy life.
Yoga not only helps with physical fitness but also for mental health. There are various forms of yoga, but the final result would be the same. It can be practiced at any age with no equipment. A peaceful environment is best for practicing yoga.
Let’s explore the wonders of yoga :
- Saves you from depression: Studies found that practicing yoga regularly can help you in avoiding depression and makes you healthy and happy.
- Lowers blood pressure and sugar levels: Yoga helps in reducing cholesterol, cortisol and adrenaline levels so sugar and blood pressure will be in control, and heart attack risk will stay away.
- Improves your focus and concentration: people who practice yoga regularly will experience a change in their thoughts, and it will improve their IQ levels and memory because they have fewer distress levels. So one can focus better on things and concentrates well.
- Yoga for weight loss: Nowadays the obesity is the major problem for a maximum of people, to overcome this yoga is the best medicine, by practicing the various forms like Ashtanga, Vinyasa or Power Yoga we can increase our physical activity which helps in weight loss, building muscles, and improving our posture.
- Yoga for seniors: We can observe lots of changes in our body while we are growing old. Losing bone strength, joint pains, decreasing memory, and increasing stress and depression levels are the few examples. Yoga is the best option to stay away from all these problems. Chair yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Hatha yoga, Bikram yoga, and Restorative yoga are the convenient forms preferred for seniors to stay fit and healthy.
- Cures various health disorders: Yoga is one of the best medicines for asthma, arthritis, liver problems, PCOS in women, migraine, indigestion and other health problems. It helps in maintaining the nervous system and boosts our immune system.
- Naturally relieves from pain: Yoga helps in relieving from fibromyalgia, lower back pain, and other chronic pain conditions. Different poses will help in treating different pains, just by practicing 10 to 20- minute sessions daily will give the best results.
The best part of practicing yoga is no side effects at all and it is a unique treatment for both mind and body.
So start practicing yoga for relaxing your body and rejuvenating your soul.